The International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering ICMIE is organised by the Management Department of the Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management (FAIMA) from POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest.
The first edition started in 2003 and is being organised ever since, every two years.
The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics, management practitioners and researchers to debate new concepts, approaches and innovative practices within the dynamic world of technology – driven contemporary business.
The theme of ICMIE 2015 is “Management – The Key Driver for Creating Value“.
All accepted papers will be published in ICMIE Proceedings 2015, Niculescu, Publishing House
- ICMIE Proceedings 2013 are indexed in PROQUEST Database, UK, and are currently under evaluation – to be indexed in ISI Thomson- Reuters – Web of Knowledge Database.
- ICMIE 2009 and ICMIE 2011 Proceedingshave been indexed in ISI Thomson- Reuters – Web of Knowledge Database.
- October 22nd – 23rd , 2015
- Scientific books exhibition
- Guest leisure tour (details will be posted soon)
For online registration please complete this form here.
The form will open in a new window; please complete all the required fields (marked with an *) then click the “send” button.
The Ethics Code for ICMIE can be downloaded here.
One participant can be the first author on a maximum of 2 papers. The same participant can be on a third paper, but only as co-author (in the second or third position).
Accepted papers will be published in the ICMIE 2015 Proceedings.