International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering
“Management Perspectives in the Digital Transformation”
November 14th – 16th, 2019
ICMIE 2009, ICMIE 2011, ICMIE 2013 and ICMIE 2015 Proceedings have been indexed by Clarivate Analytics. ICMIE 2017 Proceeding is underway for indexing by Clarivate Analytics.
ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2017 Proceedings have been indexed in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar.
Call For Papers
- The 9th International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering, ICMIE 2019, will be organized by the Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management, the Department of Entrepreneurship and Management from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, on November 14th – 16 th, 2019, in Bucharest, Romania.
- According to tradition, ICMIE 2019 will cover major areas of R&D and education related to management and digital transformation. The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics, management practitioners and researchers to debate new concepts, approaches and innovative practices within the dynamic world of technology – driven contemporary business.
SECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Technology and Competitiveness
- People and Organization Management
- Development Strategies and Environment
- May 12th, 2019 – Abstract submission
- May 20th, 2019 – Notification of abstract’s acceptance
- June 30th, 2019 – Paper submission
- July 29th, 2019 – Notification of acceptance/rejection
- September 6th, 2019 – Final paper submission
- September 13th, 2019 – Final notification of paper acceptance/rejection
- September 30th, 2019 – Registration and payment of conference fee
- Authors are kindly asked to submit original, not published or being considered elsewhere.
- Abstracts (max. 300 words followed by 5 key words) should be uploaded for review on the conference platform: www.icmie-faima.ro, no later than April 15th, 2019.
- For Full Paper please use Microsoft Office Word 2007 editor or newer, and send the file as “.docx” format.
- For complete editing instructions please visit the conference website: www.icmie-faima.ro in order to download the Paper Instructions and Template. Papers which do not fully comply with the editing instructions will NOT be published. Please send the files by email at: email@example.com
- Conference fee to be paid before September 30th, 2019: 150 EUR (VAT included) / participant.
- Conference fee for PhD candidate*: 100 EUR (VAT included) / participant.
*PhD candidate must provide evidence, properly signed and sealed of their affiliation.
- The conference fee includes: the participation with two papers as first author, access to all conference sessions and the conference materials.
- Accepted papers will be published in the ICMIE 2019 Proceedings, Niculescu Publishing House.
- ICMIE 2009, ICMIE 2011, ICMIE 2013 and ICMIE 2015 Proceedings have been indexed in Clarivate Analytics. ICMIE 2017 Proceedings is underway for indexing in Clarivate Analytics.
- ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2017 Proceedings have been indexed in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar.
We look forward to your submission as well as welcoming you in Bucharest, at the 9th edition of the ICMIE Conference. If there are any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management
313, Splaiul Independenţei, Room BN 229, Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania
Download Call For Papers Download Paper Instructions and Template