International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering
“Business Change and Digital Transformation in a World Moving Through Crisis”
November 11th – 13th, 2021
ICMIE 2009, ICMIE 2011, ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2019 Proceedings have been indexed by Clarivate Analytics. ICMIE 2017 Proceeding is underway for indexing by Clarivate Analytics.
ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2017 Proceedings have been indexed in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar.
Call For Papers
- The 10th International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering, ICMIE 2021, will be organized by Department of Entrepreneurship and Management, Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, on November 11th – 13th, 2021, in Bucharest, Romania.
- According to tradition, ICMIE 2021 will cover major areas of R&D and education related to management and industrial engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics, management practitioners and researchers to debate new concepts, approaches and innovative practices in a world moving through crisis. Many companies have accelerated their digital transformation efforts caused by COVID-19 crisis, leading them to learn quickly in an extremely fast-moving environment. The pandemic crisis can serve as an opportunity for organizations to make some fundamental changes, improving business processes and starting new business that will enable them to thrive.
SECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Technology and Competitiveness
- People, Organizations and Change Management
- Development Strategies and Environment
- June 7th, 2021 – Abstract submission
- June 10th, 2021 – Notification of abstract’s acceptance
- July 5th, 2021 – Paper submission
- September 1st, 2021 – Notification of acceptance/rejection
- September 15th, 2021 – Final paper submission
- September 22nd, 2021 – Final notification of paper acceptance/rejection
- October 1st, 2021 – Registration and payment of conference fee
- Authors are kindly asked to submit original manuscripts, not published or being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts (max. 300 words followed by 5 key words) should be send by email at: email@example.com, no later than June 7th, 2021. Also in the email, please specify the conference section.
- For Full Paper please use Microsoft Office Word 2013 editor or newer, and send the file as “.docx” format.
- For complete editing instructions please visit the conference website: www.icmie-faima.ro in order to download the Paper Instructions and Template. Papers which do not fully comply with the editing instructions will NOT be published. Please send the files by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference fee to be paid before October 1st, 2021: 150 EUR (VAT included) / participant.
- Conference fee for PhD candidate*: 100 EUR (VAT included) / participant.
*PhD candidate must provide evidence, properly signed and sealed of their affiliation.
- The conference fee includes: the participation with two papers as first author, access to all conference sessions and the conference materials.
- Accepted papers will be published in the ICMIE 2021 Proceedings, Niculescu Publishing House.
- ICMIE 2009, ICMIE 2011, ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2019 Proceedings have been indexed in Clarivate Analytics.
- ICMIE 2017 Proceedings is underway for indexing in Clarivate Analytics.
- ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015, and ICMIE 2017 Proceedings have been indexed in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar. and ICMIE 2019 Proceeding is underway for indexing in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar.
We look forward to your submission as well as welcoming you in Bucharest, at the 10th edition of the ICMIE Conference. If there are any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact us at email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at ICMIE 2021
Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management
313, Splaiul Independenţei, Room BN 229, Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania
Download Call For Papers Download Paper Instructions and Template