International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering
“Towards Increased Business Resilience: Facing Digital Opportunities and Challenges”
November 16th – 17th, 2023
ICMIE 2009, ICMIE 2011, ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2019 Proceedings have been indexed by Clarivate Analytics. ICMIE 2017 Proceeding is underway for indexing by Clarivate Analytics.
ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2017 Proceedings have been indexed in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar.
Call For Papers
- The 11th International Conference of Management and Industrial Engineering, ICMIE 2023, will be organized by the Department of Entrepreneurship and Management, Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management from University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, on November 16th – 17th, 2023, in Bucharest, Romania. According to the ICMIE tradition, ICMIE 2023 will cover major areas of R&D and education related to management and industrial engineering.
- The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics, management practitioners and researchers to debate new concepts, approaches, and innovative practices to increase business resilience in a digital world moving through the crisis. Business resilience is an organization’s ability to recognize and adapt to unexpected and acute crises and represents a source of sustainable competitive advantage. A key aspect to investigate further is the link between digitalization and business resilience. Digital transformation has received great attention in the last decade, but we need to explore how digital technological advancement can be fostered to increase the business resilience of organizations. In times of crisis, companies have opportunities to make fundamental changes, improve business processes and start new businesses that will enable them not only to survive, but to thrive.
SECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Technology and Competitiveness
- People, Organizations and Change Management
- Development Strategies and Environment
- July 21th, 2023 – Paper submission
- September 3rd, 2023 – Notification of paper acceptance/rejection
- September 10th, 2023 – Registration and payment of conference fee
- Authors are kindly asked to submit original manuscripts, not previously published or being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts (max. 300 words followed by 5 key words) should be uploaded for review on the conference platform: www.icmie-faima.ro, no later than April 21st, 2023.
- For Full Paper please use Microsoft Office Word 2013 editor or newer, and send the file as “.docx” format.
- For complete editing instructions please visit the conference website: www.icmie-faima.ro in order to download the Paper Instructions and Template. Papers which do not fully comply with the editing instructions will NOT be published. Please send the files by email at: email@example.com
- Conference fee to be paid before September 10th, 2023: 150 EUR (VAT included) / participant.
- Conference fee for PhD candidate*: 100 EUR (VAT included) / participant.
*PhD candidate must provide evidence, properly signed and sealed of their affiliation.
- The conference fee includes: the participation with two papers as first author, access to all conference sessions and the conference materials.
- Accepted papers will be published in the ICMIE 2021 Proceedings, Niculescu Publishing House.
- ICMIE 2009, ICMIE 2011, ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015 and ICMIE 2019 Proceedings have been indexed in Clarivate Analytics.
- ICMIE 2017 Proceedings is underway for indexing in Clarivate Analytics.
- ICMIE 2013, ICMIE 2015, and ICMIE 2017 Proceedings have been indexed in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar. and ICMIE 2019 Proceeding is underway for indexing in ProQuest Database and Google Scholar.
We look forward to your submission as well as welcoming you in Bucharest, at the 10th edition of the ICMIE Conference. If there are any questions left, don’t hesitate to contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at ICMIE 2023
Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Business Engineering and Management
313, Splaiul Independenţei, Room BN 229, Sector 6, Bucharest, Romania
Download Call For Papers Download Paper Instructions and Template